Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions, Comments, Fun And Anything Else About Swagbucks and Other Ways to Help You Earn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Swagbuck Search

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PinkP33R
PinkP33R

Swagbuck Search Empty
PostSubject: Swagbuck Search   Swagbuck Search I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:12 pm

Hi. How many times can you win by searching per day? I can usually win 3 - 4 times but I am just wondering if its possible to win more than that. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Joanna0527
Joanna0527

Swagbuck Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swagbuck Search   Swagbuck Search I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:05 am

I only usually win around that much.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Admin

Swagbuck Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swagbuck Search   Swagbuck Search I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:29 am

3-5 is what iv seen/heard no more then that. 3-4 is pretty good.
Back to top Go down
http://swagcodez.info
ck1

Swagbuck Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swagbuck Search   Swagbuck Search I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:14 am

i cant seem to get sb's more than once a day searching...what am I not doing?!?! i use sb toolbar/search all the time!
Back to top Go down
Partier
Administrator
Partier

Swagbuck Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swagbuck Search   Swagbuck Search I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:46 am

Here's a little trick for you that seems to work for me. I use swagbucks facebook page for my search wins. If you highlight the key words others there won with, it will then be in the toolbar. Just click go win on the toolbar. I do this everyday everyday. Razz
Back to top Go down
ck1

Swagbuck Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swagbuck Search   Swagbuck Search I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:25 pm

Thanks for the tip!!! I will have to try that and see if I get better results. I even typed in the two that are posted in a different thread. I got 8 sbs for one of them and none for the other...
Back to top Go down
Partier
Administrator
Partier

Swagbuck Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swagbuck Search   Swagbuck Search I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:39 pm

YW ck1. Honestly, I rarely type in any search words. The other method works so much better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Swagbuck Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swagbuck Search   Swagbuck Search I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swagbuck Search
Page 1 of 1