Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions, Comments, Fun And Anything Else About Swagbucks and Other Ways to Help You Earn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Only $78.21 to get a Android 2.2 tablet PC!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
amy822

Only $78.21 to get a Android 2.2 tablet PC!!! Empty
PostSubject: Only $78.21 to get a Android 2.2 tablet PC!!!   Only $78.21 to get a Android 2.2 tablet PC!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:51 am

I just got an Android 2.2 tablet PC with 7 inch screen for 78.21 bucks, and the shipping is free on PickEgg. Quite a deal, huh? I wanted to buy this tablet about a month ago, it was about $107 then and I hesitated. Now it's on some kind of clearance promotion and gets 27.5% off. Now I'm so glad I hesitated last month. Twisted Evil

Still waiting for its coming, but really exciting! And here's the address of the clearance, you can check it here: http://www.pickegg.com/Product/Timelimited.html?welcome=57903 The first tablet is what I got.
Back to top Go down
Partier
Administrator
Partier

Only $78.21 to get a Android 2.2 tablet PC!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only $78.21 to get a Android 2.2 tablet PC!!!   Only $78.21 to get a Android 2.2 tablet PC!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:00 am

Amy, I moved your post here. The offers section is for completing offers on swagbucks.
Back to top Go down

Only $78.21 to get a Android 2.2 tablet PC!!!
Page 1 of 1