Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions, Comments, Fun And Anything Else About Swagbucks and Other Ways to Help You Earn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OFFERS THAT WORK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Partier
Administrator
Partier

OFFERS THAT WORK Empty
PostSubject: OFFERS THAT WORK   OFFERS THAT WORK I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:38 am

We would like you to add any offers that work for you in this section.
Here are the guidelines for crediting offers for you to follow BEFORE you add any offers to this section.
by Partier

Which wall was the offer on, (Tapjoy, free) name of the offer, (McAfee) amount of sb earned (15sb)
how long did the offer take to credit, (instant or amt of minutes)
Please also include any tips, tricks or instructions for having the offer credit for you.

Your post would look like this....

tapjoy > free > app installs > like mcafee-15sb > instant credit
Sign into facebook, click offer, apps install, accept. Instant credit.

All facebook apps you install can be removed from your fb account by following these instructions.
Click account --> privacy settings --> scroll down to Apps and Websites, click Edit your settings --> click Edit settings-->
again, click edit settings next to the app you want to remove --> Remove app --> Remove --> Okay.

We will continue to post vids from the special offers pages in the chat box on http://sbcodez.com/ . The vids are just so random and on different walls that most people will find them on their own.

We suggest you use a spam email for your offers but, you should use your real or similar information.

Need a phone number for offers? Free signup at http://www.k7.net/

Last edited by Partier on Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Idapa
Idapa

OFFERS THAT WORK Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFFERS THAT WORK   OFFERS THAT WORK I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:10 pm

I'm gonna help with this thread and try and keep it up to date and curret to make the offers easy to find in a top post for ease of use
Back to top Go down
Partier
Administrator
Partier

OFFERS THAT WORK Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFFERS THAT WORK   OFFERS THAT WORK I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Nice work Idapa Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OFFERS THAT WORK Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFFERS THAT WORK   OFFERS THAT WORK I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OFFERS THAT WORK
Page 1 of 1