Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions, Comments, Fun And Anything Else About Swagbucks and Other Ways to Help You Earn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Problems with Perk and Galaxy Tab 2 tablet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TebowFan4Life

Problems with Perk and Galaxy Tab 2 tablet Empty
PostSubject: Problems with Perk and Galaxy Tab 2 tablet   Problems with Perk and Galaxy Tab 2 tablet I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 6:24 pm

I'm having major problems with the PerkTV App and my Galaxy Tab 2 tablet. I know that the latest update is broken so I went back to the 1.1.9 version but it won't credit because it says I need to update or upgrade. Is anyone else running the app on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 without any problems? If so, please tell me what I need to do.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
to the left

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Perk and Galaxy Tab 2 tablet   Problems with Perk and Galaxy Tab 2 tablet I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 8:38 pm

Version 1.2.0 is only broken if you have ad blockers on your device
Back to top Go down
TebowFan4Life

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Perk and Galaxy Tab 2 tablet   Problems with Perk and Galaxy Tab 2 tablet I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:05 pm

Thank you, to the left. I didn't realize I had an ad blocker but I saw it and uninstalled it. I did the upgrade and now everything is working GREAT! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
to the left

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Perk and Galaxy Tab 2 tablet   Problems with Perk and Galaxy Tab 2 tablet I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 9:49 pm

You're welcome, glad to hear its earning again. Keep eyes out for updates, they seem to come at least once a week, and old versions stop crediting 24-48 hours after updates are released. We will have all the apk files (for android) posted in the forum if you have any issues Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Perk and Galaxy Tab 2 tablet   Problems with Perk and Galaxy Tab 2 tablet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problems with Perk and Galaxy Tab 2 tablet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Perk-
Jump to: