Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions, Comments, Fun And Anything Else About Swagbucks and Other Ways to Help You Earn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Apps in Canada?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cjvoz

Apps in Canada? Empty
PostSubject: Apps in Canada?   Apps in Canada? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 1:53 am

You have posted in your SB app section that the SB mobile app, Entertainow, Moviecli.ps etc are now available in Canada, yet when I click on them it says 'not available in my country.

Can anyone share some insight
Back to top Go down
Scootermom1

Apps in Canada? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apps in Canada?   Apps in Canada? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 2:22 pm

Click any of the Sticky posts above yours and download the .apk files from dropbox. You can install them that way.
Back to top Go down
to the left

Apps in Canada? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apps in Canada?   Apps in Canada? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 3:03 pm

As of 9/24/14 the only app that is approved by SB for users outside the US is the sportly app. Users may risk deactivation for using the other apps, so its up to you whether you want to continue to use them.

We will inform as soon as possible when/if all other apps are available for international users. Please continue to check the Todays Notes page often for the latest updates.

http://www.sbforumz.com/t743-todays-crediting-offers-and-notes
Back to top Go down
slim99

Apps in Canada? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apps in Canada?   Apps in Canada? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 1:21 am

any updates on this>?
Back to top Go down
to the left

Apps in Canada? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apps in Canada?   Apps in Canada? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 9:27 am

As of 10/23/14 Sportly, IndyMusic, Lifestylz,, and MovieClips apps are available in other countries. You can check your Google Play store for them or use the apks listed in the forum posts. At this time, as far as we know, EntertaiNow and sbtvMobile are still not available for other countries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Apps in Canada? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apps in Canada?   Apps in Canada? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apps in Canada?
Page 1 of 1