Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions, Comments, Fun And Anything Else About Swagbucks and Other Ways to Help You Earn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Play NCIS: LA Undercover Ops only from CBS.com and win a chance

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SweetGirl

Play NCIS: LA Undercover Ops only from CBS.com and win a chance Empty
PostSubject: Play NCIS: LA Undercover Ops only from CBS.com and win a chance   Play NCIS: LA Undercover Ops only from CBS.com and win a chance I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:38 pm

SuperRewards--Play NCIS: LA Undercover Ops only from CBS.com and win a chance--- 20 SBs offer reports 15 mins delay but it will credited.
you just have to allow the app on your facebook.

SweetGirl flower
Back to top Go down
Partier
Administrator
Partier

PostSubject: Re: Play NCIS: LA Undercover Ops only from CBS.com and win a chance   Play NCIS: LA Undercover Ops only from CBS.com and win a chance I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:41 pm

IDK about this offer says 24 hour to credit. We shall see when it does,. It has already been hours for me.
Back to top Go down
putt

PostSubject: Re: Play NCIS: LA Undercover Ops only from CBS.com and win a chance   Play NCIS: LA Undercover Ops only from CBS.com and win a chance I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:24 pm

slider > Play NCIS: LA Undercover Ops only from CBS.com and win a chance to visit the set > 14sb

connect with facebook acct > allow app > play > credit instantly
Back to top Go down
Partier
Administrator
Partier

PostSubject: Re: Play NCIS: LA Undercover Ops only from CBS.com and win a chance   Play NCIS: LA Undercover Ops only from CBS.com and win a chance I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:15 pm

Took about 2 hours for this offer to credit for me.
Back to top Go down
putt

PostSubject: Re: Play NCIS: LA Undercover Ops only from CBS.com and win a chance   Play NCIS: LA Undercover Ops only from CBS.com and win a chance I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 4:06 pm

i've got both 20 sbs (credited in hours) and 14sbs (credited in mins)for this same offer from SR and slider Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Rockin' Chimp

PostSubject: Re: Play NCIS: LA Undercover Ops only from CBS.com and win a chance   Play NCIS: LA Undercover Ops only from CBS.com and win a chance I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:17 pm

it still hasn't credited for me, guess i'll have to contact them too. 1:17pm ET
ok, now i have a slight issue. It's not showing up under any wall- not to do the offer and not to contact regarding my completion. Not sure what to do.

Last edited by Rockin' Chimp on Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding details)
Back to top Go down
Partier
Administrator
Partier

PostSubject: Re: Play NCIS: LA Undercover Ops only from CBS.com and win a chance   Play NCIS: LA Undercover Ops only from CBS.com and win a chance I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:45 pm

Send an email to cs with your screenshots Razz
Back to top Go down
Rockin' Chimp

PostSubject: Re: Play NCIS: LA Undercover Ops only from CBS.com and win a chance   Play NCIS: LA Undercover Ops only from CBS.com and win a chance I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:01 pm

super rewards or SB customer service
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Play NCIS: LA Undercover Ops only from CBS.com and win a chance   Play NCIS: LA Undercover Ops only from CBS.com and win a chance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Play NCIS: LA Undercover Ops only from CBS.com and win a chance
Page 1 of 1