Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions, Comments, Fun And Anything Else About Swagbucks and Other Ways to Help You Earn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How many SB's per day?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stidehi

How many SB's per day? Empty
PostSubject: How many SB's per day?   How many SB's per day? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:29 am

Hello SB peeps. I've been using SBTV for almost every day since it came out. It's my main way of getting SB's even when they put all these restrictions such as asking if you're there or limiting to only 3 SB's per meter. I was just wondering, how many SB's could you get each day through SBTV when I use my auto refresher? I heard someone said 75, but I could never reach 75 SB's now. Before I could, now I can't. Any reasons?
Back to top Go down
Partier
Administrator
Partier

PostSubject: Re: How many SB's per day?   How many SB's per day? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:23 pm

The max is 150 sb a day. The max is 50 wins at 3sb per win. For every vid you watch, the meter advances 10%. So 10 vids fills the meter for 3sb. Its just alot of clicking to do but it works.

SBTV was 75 sb a day, 25 rounds. The higher amount has been extended we do not know when it will be changed back.

Last edited by Partier on Sun May 27, 2012 2:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheFMan
TheFMan

PostSubject: Re: How many SB's per day?   How many SB's per day? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:39 pm

I would love to do this SBTV stuff, but i have a limit on my monthly bandwidth... Sad I can only use 25 GB and I'm too darn cheap to upgrade, aha.
Back to top Go down
http://SBCodez.com
Clear[2.0]
Clear[2.0]

PostSubject: Re: How many SB's per day?   How many SB's per day? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:06 pm

you get 3sb for every 10 videos, but now they have updated it,

it used to be after a certain duration of the video you get the sb rewarded, but now you have to finish the complete video, and start on the next video, that was my primary way of getting SB, it is a bit disappointing.
Good luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many SB's per day?   How many SB's per day? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many SB's per day?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Swagbucks :: SBTV-
Jump to: