Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions, Comments, Fun And Anything Else About Swagbucks and Other Ways to Help You Earn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SB value of special offer may vary?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
heartlikealion

SB value of special offer may vary? Empty
PostSubject: SB value of special offer may vary?   SB value of special offer may vary? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:45 am

I don't know if this is often the case but I did find this to be true in one case. The Special Offers wall SB value was not the same as the value from clicking a "snag it" button prior to having enough points. You click "snag it" and they say something along the lines of, "you don't have enough SB. Click one of the following offers to earn X number of SB." It wasn't a huge difference but it was more points through the "snag it" button. I clicked around and one time they offered me 6 more SB. Another time said to make me reach my goal they would bump it up to an additional 4 (so basically 10 more points than it was worth on the Special Offers home page).
Back to top Go down

SB value of special offer may vary?
Page 1 of 1