Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions, Comments, Fun And Anything Else About Swagbucks and Other Ways to Help You Earn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Encrave Tips

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
to the left

Encrave Tips Empty
PostSubject: Encrave Tips   Encrave Tips I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 6:03 pm

Last edited by to the left on Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:36 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
lewie2s

Encrave Tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Encrave Tips   Encrave Tips I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 11:27 pm

Though the Discovery Mode "auto-run" are nice, it seems the manual ones rack-up the points more quickly.
Back to top Go down
to the left

Encrave Tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Encrave Tips   Encrave Tips I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 11:39 pm

That's true, but the auto-run ones are best for multi-tasking, like running them in the background as you do offers or other earning opportunities.

Also, auto-runs play a bit faster if you do them on your mobile device. Use a real browser, like chrome, go to http://www.swagbucks.com/p/encrave on your tablet, then click the menu button (three dots or three lines) and access desk top views. Remember to clear the browser cache often, just as if you were doing them on your PC.

Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
lewie2s

Encrave Tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Encrave Tips   Encrave Tips I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 11:57 pm

Thanks, I'll try that.

Also, Now that I'm a member of SBCodez group, will I be able to post in the chat/ forum? It's locked for me. When I tried to post it said "Posting failed. You must register your name before you may post. To register, click the "profile" link."
My name and email are in there, and says I'm logged in...
Back to top Go down
to the left

Encrave Tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Encrave Tips   Encrave Tips I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 10:51 am

Register in forum and in chat are two different things, just register on the chat with the same name, see you soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Encrave Tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Encrave Tips   Encrave Tips I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Encrave Tips
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Swagbucks :: Swagbucks Tips/Tricks-
Jump to: